I help shape the future of digital products and experiences.
I take complexity and make it simple.
My design process is iterative, involving user research, usability testing, collaborative sketching and rapid prototyping.
Awesome Projects like...
- Enter asset data, fast!
- Utilize new technology
- Lean Design Sessions
- Rapid Research & Development
- Client Beta Period
- Used conversational UI to guide maintanence technicians who are heisitant to use technology
- OCR technology was used to drastically improve input times and quality of data
- Education beta client was able to add assets in less than 30 seconds, and over 500 in a week
Raleigh Parks PagesGoals
- Present most important information for citizens in an easy to use format
- Provide consistent information across all parks
- Usability Testing
- Design Studio
- Prototyped and coded template
- Compiled data for over 90 parks and input into the page template
- Consolidated individual pages for park amenities into one park campus page allowing citizens to find all the information together
- Amenities are listed in a consistent manner allowing anyone to see at a glance what is available at a park.
- Received lots of positive feedback on the clear design
Optum Palliative CareGoals
- Standardize workflow for in-home nurse visits
- Easily track patient activity while not distracting a nurse from patient care during a visit
- Kick-off workshop
- User research with nurses to understand their work and process
- Validated initial designs via remote usability sessions with nurses
- Live coding sessions to collaborate with product owner and physician who was clinical expert
- Prototype served as basis for front end code used in final app by Salesforce developers
- Consulted with developers to ensure v1 design was implemented correctly and planned enhancements for v2
City of Raleigh IntranetGoals
- Migrate outdated Frontpage site to modern platform
- Pilot Drupal CMS for future use
- Make it more than a bulletin board and document archive
- Card Sorting
- Content Audit
- Drupal Training
- Built this site out from the ground up by myself.
- Researched the best Drupal modules to use for our needs and trained my team on how to add content to the site.
- Design allowed for more everyday top tasks to be featured on the homepage instead of stagnant city news by using mobile first priorities.